March 2, 2009



The new SmartZone that we received from Comcast, can cause some problems. I think during the transfer I may have lost one invitation to a Yahoo group. If you have communicated with Gerry and expected an answer....send it again. Finally managed to get the lessons downloaded for the early Feb online class.

Have signed up for two online classes for March, one lasts a month. Having a little difficulty getting the invite to join the Black Diamond Chapter online workshop which lasts 2 weeks. Let's hope I learn something.

BTW the new laptop is demanding, I am now a hunt and pecker because it works so much better than touch typing for me. It is the only household computer that has Vista. Do we have any Vista users in the group?

Don't know how hunt and peck will work for me in writing.

Posted by Anonymous at 12:50 PM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 12:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: