March 25, 2009




Song of My (groan) Self

What makes me weep
And tear my hair?
Gnash my teeth
And scream and swear?

What is the cause
Of such a mess--
Of feeling dumb
And worse distress?

Deliver me from wimpy verbs,
Fragments and elaborate puns.
Save my spirit and my brain
OH, RESCUE ME FROM THESE REVISIONS!

Posted by Lynna Banning at 11:18 AM
Category label(s): ,
This entry was posted on 11:18 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Comments:

On March 29, 2009 at 11:26 AM , Unknown said...

Would that Gerry or I could be that witty and such fun. Today Sun, 03/29/09 we are only revising our tax figures deductions to see if it makes a difference big enough to send to our CPA.
Very charming CW
Naomi & Gerry aka Noelle Garrett