June 28, 2009



Landscaper removed a tree in our front yard. Feng shui and all that, we wanted it gone. Had replaced it three times already. I was thinking about the flow of money and ideas.
Actually this probably started Memorial Day when my son and family came up and initiated some issues then father's day emails between others with daddy issues.
The issue was probably simmering my whole life. It helped to start a resolution to an inner conflist that has been with me since I was 18 months old would be the first daddy/mommy problem. It explains why I have been wary of men and women my whole life. It established a pattern that was repeated my entire life.
All sorts of ideas have been flooding in, including business ideas.
Had already signed for two online classes in July but then I went out and got 2 DVDs from Sol Stein and John Truby. Gerry and I attended the Truby workshop in LA before we got married.
BTW Carolyn - I had to experiment with the blog in order to figure out how to use this sucker. Lets hope it worked. Not that it is worth anything.

Posted by Anonymous at 10:07 AM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 10:07 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: