January 11, 2010



I finally sent something out. Broad Universe is having a mailing party where members get a "ding" for each submission. The idea is to get women writers to submit those stories they've got stashed on their hard drives.

I knew I had to get off the dime and send something out. When one member posted that the anthology she's editing is looking for submissions, I polished up "Heritage," an Agatha Christie type short story, to which I added a ghost, and sent it to the Drollerie Press anthology on Ghosts. Their deadline isn't until March 31 so I may not hear right away, but what the heck...

Posted by Christie Maurer at 10:26 AM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 10:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: