May 25, 2010



I'm finishing up my western novella for Spring 2011 and am now starting to think about the "next" western plot. Or characters. Or something...
Carolyn Comings is revamping my website... I've joined Facebook as Lynna Banning.
My "Lavender Lady" western (will be retitled, I'm sure) will be out in February 2011... sound like a real writer, huh?

Posted by Lynna Banning at 1:01 PM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 1:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Comments:

On May 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM , Christie Maurer said...

Congratulations on your progress.

How brave of you to open a Facebook page! I haven't even dared visit the website with all the privacy concerns. I keep finding offers from total strangers to "Friend" me in my spam folder. I delete them and for months afterward, I keep getting reminders.

 
On May 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM , Carolyn C. said...

I just friend-requested you on Facebook. :)

Christie, they are revamping the privacy controls at Facebook, because of all the hurly-burly about it, and now everything is much simpler, in that you can pretty much opt out of everything with one or two clicks, rather than trying to play whack-a-mole to make sure you are opted out of everything you want out of.