November 16, 2010



Founding member Suzanne Barrett's book "Late Harvest," a good old-fashioned romance set in the wine country of northern California, is just out in a new trade paperback edition! I had read it before, but even so, in re-reading this novel I found I could not put it down! Honestly--I kept putting off cooking dinner for just one more chapter.



This is a beautifully written work, chock full of meticulously researched wine-making lore.

Amazon Print

Amazon Kindle

Barnes and Noble Nook e-book

Multiple format e-book at Smashwords

Posted by Lynna Banning at 10:24 AM
This entry was posted on 10:24 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Comments:

On November 16, 2010 at 10:11 PM , CrankyBeach said...

Somewhere, I think I have a copy of this book. I really will have to dig it out of wherever it is hiding.

 
On November 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM , Christie Maurer said...

Yes, it was one of my favorites. I'm so glad Suzanne has it out again.