May 27, 2011




Ups: I finished formatting of The Bride and the Bandit for the Wild Rose Press senior editor who requested it. And I'm planning promotion for Gauchos & Gumption, My Argentine Honeymoon, a novella/memoir which will come out in January 2012.

Downs: I'm starting the third (!) set of revisions for my "Chinese" story for Harlequin Historicals; tentatively titled Smoke River Bride, it's the story of a young Chinese mail-order bride who ends up in a small town in ranch country on the Oregon frontier. Harlequin liked the "Chinese" aspect; they want more conflict and more sex. The sex is easy. Ah well, to work...

Posted by Lynna Banning at 8:53 AM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 8:53 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: