March 3, 2012



Today in the MBC/RWA meeting our own Carolyn Comings led a workshop on how to create your blog. I got so caught up in it that I tuned out much of the discussion and poked around with all the neat tools. At the end, I actually had a Blog! Granted, it needed tinkering--a LOT of tinkering--but when I got home I found it and was able to open it.

Then reality set in. I'd used a potential pen name and during the Google hunt I discovered a number of problems. Like the name I chose corresponded either to a playgirl or an official of some Italian-Romanian company. Further, the design sucked, I'd used the wrong e-mail account and a picture I don't like.

So I plan to abort it at birth and reincarnate it in a more pleasing form.

Posted by Christie Maurer at 5:31 PM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 5:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: