September 4, 2013



My book is now up on Kindle. 

I'm learning a lot about e-book formatting these days. After I'd wrestled mightily to extrapolate instructions for Word/Win 2003-2007 to Word/Mac 2011, Kindle posted a free manual that turned it into a piece of cake.  I could hire a formatter, but these days I have more time than money, and, besides, I enjoy tinkering. 

Now on to SmashWords. 


Posted by Christie Maurer at 10:51 AM
This entry was posted on 10:51 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Comments:

On September 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM , Barbara Cool Lee said...

Hi, Christie. I can't find it yet on Amazon.com. Do you have a link to it?

~Barb
Have you been to Pajaro Bay?
http://www.BarbaraCoolLee.com