January 5, 2011



A couple of days ago I posted a message about being strongly tempted to get a free copy of my NaNoWriMo "book" from "Clear Source" just to have a book to hold in my hand. I even included my attempt at cover art--a cobbled-together collage from some of my old paintings.

I just deleted the message. When I slept on it, I realized the whole thing was childish, an ego trip. Who in their right mind would try to publish a book they didn't want anyone to read? And furthermore, the publisher was Create Space, not Clear Source.

We all make missteaks.

Posted by Christie Maurer at 9:21 AM
Category label(s):
This entry was posted on 9:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: